Monday, January 01, 2007

Comin' alive



A certain rocky spot has been goin' off these past couple weeks. Very under the radar spot although thousands of cars see it everyday. Always suit up in my car and sneak off just to do my part in saving its peaceful soul. 4 guys out yesterday at the neg low tide. Most its seen in a year. Cool heads. Low key rippers. Seriously ripping. Never seen spray thrown so far as I did ast night. Never seen so many up close barrels. Great sunset as it mushed it a bit with the tide pushin'.

Have a date with her again today at 2:18. Neg low of course!

5.0 @ 14secs from 285

UPDATE: Cellphones must have been ringin'. More heads on it this time. Me still alone, kept my trap shut. Still plenty of walls coming through. So fun. No winds in the afternoon have been great. The hour between after the 4 rippers got out until the next 5 surfers got in were bliss. Got any set I wanted, where I wanted. Had time to think and reflect and love my session and not worry if I am going out of order or pissing of some other guy. I am too nice out there sometimes. And sadly you shouldn't be. Guess that is why I always try to find the low key solo spots. Great New Years start!

4.2 @ 14 secs from 295

8 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger unidentified said...

Oh yes I've been a waiting for this!
Missed it yesterday yet today I may
covertly join in.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger unidentified said...

I have a Question for you Mr. Push?
Mail me?
ifyouonlyknew@sbcglobal.net
Thanks

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Miss Jeanette said...

Nice honey! The infamous spray...only a surfer would feel you.

Im a little jealous of the affect this ocean girl is having over you :)

J

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Patch said...

Good on ya!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

18th ave ????

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger unidentified said...

B.... Yard north of the donkeys?
Si?
I caught it like that 2 years ago yet the tide was'nt low so it was very hairy and close to the establishment.
The size made it break.
I shot over there and the otra simular spot just north yesterday at the neg. and was shutdown.
Kiddies were a plenty in the micro line up.
Mabe on the 'pushing tide' it got better?
Good for you scorin'!!!!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger pushingtide said...

You all know it. Silence. Go out by yerself and enjoy. Don't blab until Summer. We will all enjoy it more.

But yes, the kiddies are in the lineup scorin' hard. But not being very sharing or friendly. Guess that is what happens when you put sponsor stickers on your wetsuits....

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Patch said...

Two fridays ago it was working as well, except there was a little bump on it, the one a little north needed more juice. Maybe weeks end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home