Monday, December 11, 2006

Muscle



With more time free I would have loved to travel to a Northern point this mornin'.
With more free time I would have loved to hunt and peck up and down the coast.
With more free time I would have waited out the work DP’ers and hit the opening.
With more free time I would have loved to try to get barrelled in this 16 sec energy.

With more free time I wouldn't have driven to work this morning bone dry.
With more free time I wouldn't have wrote this in a non-surf-stoked state.

Ahhhh, if only I had more free time....

9.5 @ 15 secs from 310

3 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Bill Graber said...

Sick days dude!!! ever heard of sick days? They really work for me.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Patch said...

I was gonna head to that spot on Sunday but never made it out that way.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Miss Jeanette said...

Sail away with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home