Friday, October 23, 2009

Sea Smoke


Early week big dumpy swells. Slowly turning into later week shapely walls.

Beachbreak lovin'. I've missed my winter spot. Not many around, bars fixin' up and still warm water.

Got the bonus of a deep foggy morn today. Wish it could be foggy every morning. Keeps people away and keeps them on their cells talkin' "well bro, I can't see the waves yet so I am gonna stand here and keep drinkin' coffee" as I'm out getting the foggy goods.

5.7 @ 14secs from 305

4 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Vyusher La Kali said...

Nice shot!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger christian said...

I love suiting up and paddling out as people hem, haw and shuffle about with their Starbucks.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Today, SATURDAY ! !
I shared the break with 3 people until the tea party was over( 0730 ) and they could see us and the waves doing it.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Jamie Welsh Watson said...

your cell phone convo reenactment made me smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home