Friday, August 25, 2006

Super inconsistent

Sucks. Too low of a tide. Also sucks.

Dark paddle out, first out, second car along the side of the road. Yeah! Too dark to judge the waves or the lineup. Misread one. Misread two. Then nothing for about 30 minutes. Couple small rides, lots of waiting and waiting. 2 1/2 hours later, trying to decide whether to paddle in with my fish tail between my legs, snag a medium one, pump it thru both sections and made it to the last section! Stepped off in a foot of water, took two steps and was on the beach.

Too steep of a swell and just not much power from the Hurricane (I-something) down in NZ.

Very steep and island shaded.

2.8@14 from 175 and 3.0@12 from 160.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger unidentified said...

cyber assistance por favor?
The wave watch embed you have.
How did you get that certain swell graphic?
All I can figure is the metric one.
Your's be pertyer!
Thanks.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger pushingtide said...

Jet: Don't know much about this shit but I can't copy and paste into these comments what I did. It says "your html cannont be accepted". Damn.

So I really don't know how I did it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home