Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Soon


Feels like just yesterday I was out waitin' for the final lumps of the final South of the summer. That turned into being stoked for Winter who was on her way.
Bigger lumps!
Cold bruisers!.
Beachbreak beatdowns!
Well that didn't really happen this season. Oh well.

Now I am back jonesin' and thinkin' about this sunrise view again. Super early dark sessions waitin' for dawn to break.
Shortjohn lovin'!
Warm peelers!
Pointbreak fishin'!!!
Well I hope that happens this season. Soon come.

1.1 @ 12secs from 310

2 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Jamie Welsh Watson said...

If I were ever talented enough to be involved in a surf movie someday, I would want you to help write the story. I love your lingo!!

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Hbsnake1 said...

That's a great picture of Sniffer, Roul, Crump and I after a contest in Laguna Beach. Haven't seen that one in awhile.

Snake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home