Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Dry


Fixed my board all night. Beers. Pain in the ass after working on it for so long. Who cares, tried to keep up the stoke while I fixed the dings. More beers.

Found my mind wandering and lusting over my next board sometime in the future. How I would change the curves. Would I glass it myself again? Could I get better? Maybe shape it and have a pro glass it? Does that still count as homemade?

Dreamin' how I would make it a single fin. How I would keep it under 6'. Never go over that number. Roundish nose for toes over? Pointy nose for "non-kooky" look? Does that even matter? Ponderin' Dreamin'.

nothing @ nothing from nothing
no one out

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger 6ftnperfect said...

like this perhaps? http://www.cooperfishsurfboards.com/cometindex.html

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger ras said...

Big ups for the DIY spirit -seen. I wish I could my hands ona cheap 12er of PBR right about now. It's flat and no waves on the charts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home