Friday, April 27, 2007

Swampy Surfy


Buoys up. Longer period. Bigger swell. Why then was it the worst day all week? High tide swampin' it too much. Thought the swell would fight thru more. Hit some high tide bars. Bet it is just getting' good right now going to the low.

However, did get the longest fastest ride out of all week, flyin' forever all the way into a very inside toobin' sandy closeout. No one to see but a grizzled happy fisherman.

Small little sea lion laid on his back for 2 hours of the session. Hope the little dude was okay. Kinda odd behavior but I understand. Probably just as tired as I was from this weeks thrashin' and glidin'. I was jealous but I bet he was jealous of me too. Surfin' and relaxin'.

Stokin' sunny clean beautiful morning. What a fun week of tiring consistent glassy swells.

8.5 @ 12 secs from 290
First and only out!

5 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger twin said...

I got shit beat out of me in yoga & felt like I might drown in the pool....this week. I like the sound of your week much...much...better.

Good stoke...

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dam you guys are having a killer spring down there, which I think is unusual. I know when I lived in NorCal it was usually pretty bad, but not this year. North swells, south swells, winds swells. Argggg makes me wonder why I left.

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger ras said...

Surf tired is nice tird Iah.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Econauts said...

Pushin',

You know I dig your whole ka-razy scene here, hommes.

Just had to cut the comment on the Econaut blog because it's got a kid 'G' rating on it.

Thanks for the postive.

-- Major Dude

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Bill said...

What a fine week it was......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home