Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Larboard


Fun and mushy and smaller and fishy fun fun. Went left 80%. Had to literally make myself aim left instead of paddling into a nice right wall. Damn. But the lefts were fun and seemed to hold up more than the rights as the wind swell peaks were rollin' in. Or at least that is what I made myself think.

Kooked out on a couple.
Felt like I ripped a couple.
Was glad I forced myself goofy.
All in all a fun cold gray perfect south bay morn.


4.1 @ 11secs from 290
1st out

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Kirk said...

I love the lefts, even with a fish that isn't meant to work backhand. I think it's the wild loose drop that makes it fun, and if you can grab a rail all the better.
Condolences on the friend at VT. Too hard to comprehend right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home