Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Barnicles



Surfed a pier over the weekend. Been awhile. Always a better sandbar. Peaky. Small. Familiar pier lines and contours. Tourists looking at you strange even early in the morning. Random hungover surfers checkin' it out.

Basically got skunked all weekend though. Forgot my wetty Sunday dawnie. Didn't even have a pair of trunks with me. Watched it for awhile and realized I wasn't missing much. But man if that happened on a good day... Maybe if I was a Dad I would have been luckier. Not my day. Congrats to all the stoked Dads who seemed to be enjoyin' themselves all day.

nothing at nothing from nothing.

4 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Bill Graber said...

Look!!! a miracle!!! Jesus' face appeared on that piling in barnacles.. or is that Che?

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Wave Farmer said...

Wetsuit?

Boardshorts?

Just paddle out...

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my baggy cargopants with a farmer's tan I woulda been a sight.

Just act super odd and mumble to myself and I would have been given any wave I wanted I bet.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Gaz said...

Did you mean Barney-cles, Pushin'T?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home