Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Shut up.


Everyone who is calling me about how great it was this morn. Shut up.
Non-surfing friends who ran on the beach this morn sayin' "Hey guys are starting from way out there and ending up on the beach, did you get good ones this morning?" Shut up.
Surfing friends who haven't called because they are still out getting' it good. Shut up.
All you with surf sites with sweet pics and stories from today. Shut up.
The cams that I am watchin' now pissed off and bitter. Shut off.

Damn.

7.1 @ 12 secs from 305

5 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Aaron C. Mason said...

Now that is funny. Seriously.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Toddy said...

Eh.
Hope your today was better.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger G said...

Glad to see you're back posting up.

Happy new year, and I'll try to keep my blog fresh too.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've quit posting surf shots. Sorry to upset you.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger MelondraBee said...

I got that phone call, too. Buddy telling me about one of the best rights he'd ever had. Lasted so long he said he was running out of energy to do cutbacks. Bastard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home