Friday, January 19, 2007

Brittle


Oh my. Usually I try to post great snaps but sometimes it just isn’t possible. Got to post what I feel. What I felt. This pic is what I got this morn, what I mushed in, what I paddled for, what the onshoreish winds were doin’, what I sat and watched, what I wished I didn’t suit up for. But I had to. I made the call in my morning slumber. Put the board in the car and go, how bad could it be? Um, bad.

Weekend, however, could be fun at some spot if things work out how they should work out.

3.1 @ 11 secs from 305

3 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

and I'm now SOOOOO glad I abandoned the surf mission at 630am. Sorry you took the hit though...

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger unidentified said...

Sad, but ya gots ta pay the piper for the goodies.
I'm thinkin very soon their will be a pretty pic and session gracing this page.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Kim said...

You guys don't know how lucky you got it. Then again, I guess if I was used to some of what I've seen in the other pics you've posted, then I'd be a little bumming too.

But chin up, any work commute that involves a stop at the ocean, even a flat one, can't be all bad, right? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home