Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Half Full


Is there anything worse than missing a morning that you knew would be good and fun? I was up at 5am staring out the window just not feeling any energy. Tryin' to move my body to at least start some coffee to get fired up. Nope. Still sittin'. Maybe a friend would call and fire me up to surf. Yeeah right, no job-havin'-lazy-midday-surfs-friends.

I knew that there were a couple swells in the water and the tide was going the right way for my spot and even those things couldn’t get me out to the garage to gather my board and suit. I was just feelin’ off but knowing that I would be pissed off later sitting at work looking at the cams. Damn. And that is where I am at now. Looks fun out there. Oh well, at least the surf is supposed to go flat for a week. Yay!

7.1 @ 12 secs from 320 plus a little southy mixed in

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger MelondraBee said...

I've experienced that, too. Mostly when I know that in order to score waves means having to bump rails with a hundred other guys and gals in the line-up.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger surferbrat said...

Sometimes it's hard to get motivated. There will always be another wave though. Nice shot, push.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home