Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Not on Your Watch



Love bein' on the ocean's time.

You only got an hour window in the morning? Not going to be good unless it is the right tide and you can get to the right spot.

You can only surf Saturday afternoon? Won't matter unless there is swell and a tide you can work with.

You can only get out after work evenings? Could be blown out by then and you'll be skunked.

Love bein' on the ocean's time.

Took the new homemade to my little reef that works on high tide. Fun ones every so often with not a soul around. I think the time was 6:44 when I got the ride that I was wanting to get way back when I just began drawing dimensions up in Idaho. Everything connected with a little walky to the nose and a flyin' kick out to end it. Let out a stokin' hoot that I couldn't help not coming out of me. Peaky clean windswell. Ready for some south energy now!!!

4.4 @ 8 secs from 310

3 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Blogger slidelines said...

Must be a buzz riding a board that you made with ur own hands and have it stoke you out like that, nice one mate.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger surferbrat said...

Like this post. I love being on the ocean's time too. Not sure I could ever give up freelancing. But, working hard and having to miss surf from time to time can really make me appreciate it more.

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's an East coast wave bro did you fly east this weekend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home