Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Skate to Vote


Rainy days and junky surf have had me spendin' late nights around LA in some parking garages. 10 floors of downhill fun, stop on the 2nd floor to not get seen by the guard, skate over to the elevator...to floor 10 please! Repeat. Over and over. So fun. Only got chased out of one garage.

This is my homemade board. Just a leftover piece of redwood plank. Was sketched on the first couple runs on it but she has lasted well over a couple years now!! Amazed at what you can do on your own if you try. And I don't try enough sometimes.

2.1 @ 10secs from 310

6 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Chum said...

Holy moly! I love everything about that board.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger sinned said...

sick board DIY stylez

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Jamie Welsh Watson said...

That's so cool!

What show are you going to tonight? Thanks for saying you might be able to stop by the TOMS show. Maybe we'll get to meet in person when I'm there on Nov. 15? I'd definitely buy you a beer!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger R.T. said...

great cut outs. total function.

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger fstopr said...

Sweet action! I haven't bombed at a parking garage for years now. My girlfriend at the time used to tow me up in her little buzzbox and race me down!

;-)

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger pushingtide said...

Nice! Love skatin' garages. Surprised the trucks haven't fallen off yet. Mrs. Luv, sounds good if it works out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home