Friday, October 24, 2008

Unwindin'




Yellow gold floaters and mushy reform schwacks on the super high tide. Swell kinda comin' in. Maybe I picked the wrong spot but I wanted a mellow long ridin' Friday. First out in the beautiful barely orange horizon sky in the east mixin' with the dark starry sky in the west, with the moon straight above. Notice Orion is barely hangin' on in the pre-dawn sky these days. You can't buy that view as only a surfer knows. Late October it is 80 degrees out and 60+ degree water, I love LA.

Man it will be soooooo fun in about an hour. Happy Surfin' Friday!!

2.9 @ 17secs from 190

4 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Jamie Welsh Watson said...

I'm really into these gold photos! They'd look so cool all framed together on a big wall.

Also I am glad you saved that seabird. Happy surf.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger KYScoast said...

Stopped in for a moment. Beautiful blog, fine photos, and great celebration of our sport! I'll check back again soon.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger DP said...

these flicks capture the moment - my mind is racing that left - awesome ///

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger slidelines said...

yep ditto kinda give me that falzon/witzig morning of the earth vibe, nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home