Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Semi Homespun Part 2



The ol' foam was dirty and brown with some deep water holes. But then the beautiful pristine white foam started to come out. I thinned the rails down super, tryin' to get a smooth rail outta a dinged up waterpatched rail. In the end, the rails came out very hully, or what I believe the definition of hully is, meaning very thin and pinched. On my boards, I love makin' the fish tail kinda flare out. That Mackie dude down in OZ calls them sidecut fish, or at least I think that is what he means by the term sidecut. You can tell that I have my own interpretations as to the shapin' definitions. Ha.

Anyway, I was thinkin' hard about just clear glassing this board so I could keep this same cool look. Loved how the brown faded into the white. Wish I woulda stuck with that idea in hindsight.

Come on swell. Damn.

1.1 @ 20secs from 230

5 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Gaz said...

Pumped up the stoke meter with this one! :-)

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Mr. Lentini said...

honestly I love the brown on this board

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger seamouse said...

Looks lie you may have just turned a dog into a racehorse!

You get your T in the end?

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger slidelines said...

would look cool with all the brown on show kinda like showing all the stoke stored up from the waves its had. Damn some times i sound like a hippy........man

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger borntoloser said...

I love resurrection posts. THanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home