Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lessons Learned.


Oh yeah, that is how head high waves feel like. I forgot. Good consistency. Good size. Good angle. Good power. Good vibes.

Rode my 5'10" thruster again, the fish is still dead. It is so interesting to turn exactly where and when I want to, to power out of the bottom turn, to not catch my front rail, etc. Never realized that the board that I made was such a dog. Well, shouldn't say dog, because it worked well. Just not that well. I understand how much of an art and a craft it is to build a surfboard. Much respect to the shapers.

But I would still pick riding the homemade board over the others anyday.


2.6-2.8 @ 17 secs from 185
1st out

4 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger unidentified said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger pushingtide said...

I can't see your site warm jet. I click on the blue and its an error.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Bill Pocock said...

Nice waves.

I like!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger unidentified said...

I'll fix it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home