Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Misty Mornin's


Held off yapping about the fun session yesterday just to do my part.

SO fuckin' fun again and good this morn'. Early early dawn patrol had me by myself for the first hour plus. Misty, foggy, amazing mornin'. Clean, glassy, perfect tide, fairly consistent, great shape and swell angle and stoke! 10 or so long foggy dark rides before most people even stirred in their beds. Around 7:30ish the kookies all came out and it got kind of dangerous. Normally I would be pissed but I just sat there with a huge smile thinking of my 30+ rides earlier while they all fought and paddled and took off on anything and ditched their boards. If they only knew. Early bird get worm, seen?

As a buddy said this morning, "Classic day for this spot, just a classic day Push." Exactly.

3.0 @17secs from 200

5 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Miles Thompson said...

a good morning indeed sir - and another one to you tomorrow

nice wave!

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Jair Bortoleto said...

Thanks for the comment in my blog.
aloha from Brasil,
Jair Bortoleto

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yer killing me.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger David J. Hirsh said...

shhhhniiiice!

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Tracey M said...

Great rreading your post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home